IT Security Manager (Cybersecurity)
Date: 17 Jan 2024
NCS is the leading technology services firm that operates across the Asia Pacific region in over 20 countries, providing consulting, digital services, technology solutions, and more.
We believe in harnessing the power of technology to achieve extraordinary things, creating lasting value and impact for our communities, partners, and people. Our diverse workforce of 12,000 has delivered large-scale, mission-critical, and multi-platform projects for governments and enterprises in Singapore and the APAC region.
We’re searching for a IT Security Manager (Cybersecurity) to be part of our diverse team of talent here at NCS!
If you believe in going above and beyond, want to exemplify the best, and wish to bring people and technology together like never before, then we would love to have a conversation with you!
What we seek to accomplish together:
- Be clear of customer’s security framework, such as information security policies, processes/procedures, guidelines and etc.
- Develop, Implement, and maintain necessary security processes/procedures, such as vulnerability & security patch management process, incident management process and etc.
- Ensure compliance with customer’s cybersecurity policies.
- Point of contact to assist and advise customer for ICT security-related matters.
- Lead and support customer in the matters of security incident resolution and response.
- Perform activities necessary to ensure customer’s data systems and networks are secure, sure activities are not limited to log analysis and security assessment of customer ICT systems.
- To manage/conduct vulnerability assessment and coordinate penetration tests activities.
- To conduct information security awareness training
- Manage the SecOps Team within the project to ensure that all security programs, tools, and technologies are working correctly.
A little about you
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems
- 4-7 years experience in the area of security audit, compliance and security governance:
- Strong understanding of information security principles, ISO 27001 and PCI Security Standard is preferred
- Good working knowledge of security risk management, security governance framework and compliance (IT Security Audit / log review), technical vulnerability management (Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration testing), application security, security technologies (system hardening, IDS/IPS, firewall), security incident response and security assessment.
- Customer-focused with good interpersonal skills
- Team player with leadership qualities
- Strong Project management skill
- Ideally possess one (or more) of the following security certifications: CISSP/CISM/GCIH
As Asia’s leading technology services firm, NCS as part of the Singtel Group, aims to create sustainable value for all our stakeholders. We aspire to create the extraordinary, to impact millions of people every day, and to create a positive impact on our environment. Our sustainability strategy sets out the key Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) areas that aim to create the NCS impact for our clients, our people and our future.
We Grow our People, Value our Clients, and Create our Future.
We want to change the way we live and work for the better, to create new and sustainable business growth, and to foster an inclusive future for all.
You can find out more about our Group’s sustainability focus to guide how you can contribute to our objectives at Sustainability Reports.
About NCS Group
We believe in building a talent-led delivery model to enable our best people to lead, and to support them with the right structure, processes, and tools to ensure that our clients are delivered top quality services. Great work is never done alone, which is why we also believe in fostering a collaborative work environment where people with different expertise and talent can come together.
We’re here to make the extraordinary happen.
Find out more at ncs.co and our LinkedIn career site.
We handle all profiles with the highest level of confidentiality.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.