Insurance Product Marketing Manager
Date: 7 Jan 2024
At Singtel, our mission is to Empower Every Generation. We are dedicated to fostering an equitable and forward-thinking work environment where our employees experience a strong sense of Belonging, to make meaningful Impact and Grow both personally and professionally. By joining Singtel, you will be part of a caring, inclusive and diverse workforce that creates positive impact and a sustainable future for all.
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, or its equivalent.
- A least 3-4 years of digital campaign marketing experience, preferably in the insurance industry.
- At least 3-4 years of hands-on experience in managing and executing insurance product marketing campaigns; well-versed in BTL communications (i.e. SMS, email, push notifications), copywriting and content management; and preferably familiar with insurance industry-specific product positioning, target segmentation, branding, acquisition and loyalty strategies, and compliance guidelines.
- At least 3-4 years of hands-on experience in ATL and BTL marketing, copywriting, content management and working with agencies.
- A least 2-3 years of hands-on experience in customer lifecycle and marketing automation platforms (e.g. Oracle Responsys, Salesforce, etc).
- At least 2-3 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing/analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau).
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, pivot tables, and preferably with some knowledge of data analytics / automation programming languages (e.g. SQL, VBA, Python).
- Good industry understanding of Life, Accident and Health insurance; healthcare, medical and wellness initiatives; bancassurance / telcassurance products and services; personal insurance distribution models and channels; and financial planning and advisory solutions.
- Comfortable with working and identifying insights from data and data-led campaigns.
- A cross-functional team player who is comfortable with working independently.
- Motivated to work, learn and adapt fast in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Rewards that Go Beyond
- Flexible work arrangements
- Full suite of health and wellness benefits
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Internal mobility opportunities
Your Career Growth Starts Here. Apply Now!
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.