Insurance Product Marketing Manager
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
- Co-create strategic insurance product propositions with our life and general insurance partners to drive end to end lead generation or digital sales insurance product marketing campaigns, for life insurance, motor, home content, travel and maid insurance.
- Responsible for achieving business, commercial and marketing targets of such campaigns through a data-led approach in
- identifying key customer segments
- finding and evaluating product USPs and propositions
- projection of campaign participation and product take-up
- management of campaign marketing budget
- management of overall marketing campaign calendar (ATL, BTL, content etc)
- driving the GTM plan and overseeing creation of communication materials (eg. eDMs, short and long form content, websites etc)
- conducting multi-variate testing, marketing research
- operational campaign execution
- multi-channel retargeting customers effectively and efficiently
- proactively measuring and optimising the performance
- Partner with other product marketing team members and cross-functional teams (including Business Development, Digital Experience, Product Owners, Marcomms, Customer Lifecycle Marketing, Business Analytics, Digital platforms etc) to achieve the yearly business, commercial and marketing targets.
- Management of overall Insurance marketing budget including tracking of spends against budget and forecast targets.
- Drive or support Insurance squads in strategic and larger-scale initiatives for overall insurance product roadmaps/visioning, product branding and management of overall financial targets.
- Degree in Business, Marketing or its equivalent
- At least 5 years of product marketing experience, of which 3 years hands on experience in insurance product marketing campaigns (eg. Product comms positioning, product appeal, branding and compliance guidelines)
- At least 4-5 years of digital campaign experience, preferably in the life/general insurance industry
- Hands on experience in ATL, BTL marketing activities, copywriting, content management and working with agencies
- At least 2-3 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing/web analytics tools (ie. Google Analytics, Tableau)
- Comfortable with working and identifying insights from data and data-led campaigns
- A team player that is comfortable with working independently
- Comfortable with working and learning fast in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.