Inside Sales Executive
Date: 25 Oct 2023
At Singtel, our mission is to Empower Every Generation. We are dedicated to fostering an equitable and forward-thinking work environment where our employees experience a strong sense of Belonging, to make meaningful Impact and Grow both personally and professionally. By joining Singtel, you will be part of a caring, inclusive and diverse workforce that creates positive impact and a sustainable future for all.
- Fostering and building good customer relationship for revenue growth and customer retention.
- Building solid relationships with assigned accounts, to uncover and develop more business opportunities to build strong sales pipelines.
- Being able to build achievable goal & action plans to maximize sales performance.
- Managing account calls, presentations, negotiations, and be responsible for the development/ nurturing of client relationship.
- Hunting deeper and focusing in selling telco and strategic products that is critical for BS revenue contribution (Mobile, Singnet, Security, Cloud and SaaS).
- Having the ability to engage with customers at all levels (IT, HR and C-level).
- Delivering delightful customer experience in every customer engagement.
- Working with cross functional teams to develop comprehensive solutions to address business opportunities and meet customer’s specific requirement.
- Establishing partnerships with various touch-points such as Channel Partners and Custcare for better market reach and optimize our support resources to drive new sales.
Rewards that Go Beyond
- Flexible work arrangements
- Full suite of health and wellness benefits
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Internal mobility opportunities
Your Career Growth Starts Here. Apply Now!
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.