Infra Engr, Network (Presales)
NCS is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) and communications engineering services provider across the Asia-Pacific region. We are headquartered in Singapore and a wholly owned subsidiary of the Singtel Group. We have in-depth domain knowledge and unique capabilities that create business value for customers. We offer a broad range of services, including consulting, systems development and integration, business process outsourcing, infrastructure management and solutions, and technology solutions.
- Provide expert technical pre-sales support for opportunities involving Cisco, Alcatel, F5 network product and solutions.
- Early engagement with customer in selling network solutions – RFQ & tender
- Understand and gather customer requirements and offer complete & cost effective solution.
- Prepare solution writeup, bill of material and engage Service Delivery team for professional effort
- Ensure the completeness of technical terms and conditions
- Conduct/Lead in technical presentation and clarification
- Identify project risk (technical & execution) and provide mitigation measures
- Integrate network solutions with support from other competency presales solutions consultant.
- Upon contract award; conduct transition/ handover and briefing to project implementation team on the overall solution and design.
- Keep abreast of product technology and certifications.
- Keep updated of the latest technology and develop technical capability slides.
- Attain selected product/technology certifications to maintain our premium partnership status with product principals
- Conduct in-house technology sharing to fellow peers.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Diploma/Degree in IT related fields
- At least 5-yrs in infrastructure/network presales experiences
- Network Certified – CCNP/CCIE will be ideal
- Good knowledge in virtualization and cloud (IaaS) technology
- Customer service oriented, good team player, technically inclined
- Must be effective in working both independently and in a team setting.
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.