Infra Engr, Network
Date: 28 Oct 2023
NCS is a leading technology services firm with presence in Asia Pacific and partners with governments and enterprises to advance communities through technology. Combining the experience and expertise of its 12,000-strong team across 66 specialisations, NCS provides differentiated and end-to-end technology services to clients with its NEXT capabilities of digital, cloud, platforms as well as core offerings in application, infrastructure, engineering and cyber security. NCS also believes in building a strong partner eco-system with leading technology players, research institutions and start-ups to support open innovation and co-creation. For more information, visit www.ncs.co
We’re guided by our vision of advancing communities, and bringing people and technology together to make the extraordinary happen. NCS creates end-to-end technology solutions and services clients with its NEXT capabilities of digital, cloud, platforms as well as core offerings in Applications, Infrastructure, Engineering and Cyber Security, working on projects that impact millions every day. ?With our passion to innovate, you can tell that we’re more than ready to meet the future. Join us and be part of this extraordinary journey too.
- Responsible for the infrastructure network design, implementation, testing, security, managing and maintenance of proposed system
- Work closely with Team Leader to meet system delivery milestones
- Provide technical documentation support to Project & Solutions Teams, as well as hand over as-built system documentation to Maintenance support team
- Engage with back-line support and/or with vendors support to diagnose and rectify technical problems.
- Assist in day-to-day operation of the System Delivery team
- Carry out other technical related duties that may be required.
The ideal candidate should have/possess the following:
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering or relevant field with network certification in CCNA/CCNP/CCIE
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in configuring and administering routers and switches (e.g. Cisco routers and switches, etc), firewall products (e.g. CheckPoint, Forcepoint, etc.), F5 Load Balancers, AAA, NTP, IPS
- Good understanding of network system, network architecture, routing, switching, firewall and security
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively at all levels
- Proficient in performing network analysis and troubleshooting using network and protocol analyzers
- Senior/Lead Network engineer will be required to lead a team network engineers
- 24 x 7 standby support
Make extraordinary happen
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.