Infra Engr, Infra Hybrid IT
Date: 27 Jan 2024
This is a client facing / delivery role, working on cloud operations in the delivery team. You will execute daily cloud operations as well as cloud implementations in technical customer engagements including basic operations and administration, specific implementation projects and/or pilots in Cloud.
The ideal candidate will have experience in delivery roles and success in implementation discussions, hands-on experience with good client handling skills and good team player within the team. The candidate should also be able to provide solutions and technical expertise to fellow team members and in client accounts.
- Apply technical knowledge, hands-on and customer insights to operate and administrate a cloud infrastructure
- Ensure all configuration conforms to high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment, aligning to design documentation specifications
- Ability to codify or implement/deploy configurations with the principles of automation by default in new projects with proper documentations will be advantageous
- Ability to codify or maintain cloud systems in an automated fashion using tools like Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform etc with proper documentation will be advantageous
- Participate in Cloud Migrations for VMs using tools like CloudEndure, Azure Migrate with more than 20 VMs migration or Databases would be preferred
- Collaborate with team members to engage clients in operational meetings, discussions, process betterment and contribute to optimisations for the client’s environment
- Maintain technical skills, certifications and knowledge of market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community specifically in the cloud space
- Ability to resolve issues with proper resolution/documentation technically and SLAs is required for this role
- 3+ years of success in operational/administration and deployment/migration projects in Cloud Environment
- Ability to solve customer problems through cloud technologies
- CAcknowledged helping to provide solutions to issues collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with proper follow up and closure.
- Strong technical experience with cloud infrastructures, migrations, and technology management preferred
- AWS Solution Architect Associate Certification will be advantageous.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification or Azure Certified Administrator or Fundamentals is required
- Subject matter expertise in one or more of the following: Competitive Landscape. Knowledge of Containerisation technologies eg EKS/AKS/GKE/K8s/Openshift/Tanzu would be advantageous
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.