Information Security Manager, Governance
Date: 16 Jan 2024
With us, you’ll be able to make it happen.
NCS is a leading technology services firm, operating across Asia Pacific in over 20 countries, providing services and solutions in consulting, digital services, technology, and more.
We believe in utilizing the power of technology to make extraordinary things happen and to create lasting impact and value for our people, communities, and partners. Our diverse 12,000-strong workforce has delivered a wealth of large-scale, mission-critical, and multi-platform projects for governments and enterprises in Singapore and the APAC region.
We drive our passion for harnessing technology.
We bring people and technology together.
We advance communities and transform industries.
We’re searching for a IT Security Manager to be part of our diverse team of talent here at NCS!
If you believe in going above and beyond, want to exemplify the best, and wish to bring people and technology together like never before, then we would love to have a conversation with you!
What we seek to accomplish together:
- Gather business and/or application requirements on the infrastructure to plan, design, install, test & implement systems in accordance with the specifications & service level.
- Aligned or enhanced ITSM/ITIL methodologies in daily operations e.g. Change, Incident, problem, release management & CMDB.
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & service level availability.
- Respond promptly to incident, root cause analysis & provide temporary and/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Ensure service level meet requirement. Propose and implement action plan when required.
- Implement service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all FM operations.
- Assist in preparation of proposals and solution presentations.
- Able to manage a large diversified full fledge IT teams, ranging from helpdesk, desktop, operators, systems, network, middleware, database.
- Lead and manage database changes through change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
- Lead and monitor & measure the performance & availability of databases proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
A little about you:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering or relevant field
- A good team player and leader.
- Good customer service and able to manage customer well
- IT Security Manager leading a team of 2 ITSO and 2 IT Sec Engineer.
What you might also need to have:
- AWS, CISSP, ISO27k, ITIL certifications
- 24 x 7 standby
As Asia’s leading technology services firm, NCS as part of the Singtel Group, aims to create sustainable value for all our stakeholders. We aspire to create the extraordinary, to impact millions of people every day, and to create a positive impact on our environment. Our sustainability strategy sets out the key Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) areas that aim to create the NCS impact for our clients, our people and our future.
We Grow our People, Value our Clients, and Create our Future.
We want to change the way we live and work for the better, to create new and sustainable business growth, and to foster an inclusive future for all.
You can find out more about our Group’s sustainability focus to guide how you can contribute to our objectives at Sustainability Reports.
About NCS Group
We believe in building a talent-led delivery model to enable our best people to lead, and to support them with the right structure, processes, and tools to ensure that our clients are delivered top quality services. Great work is never done alone, which is why we also believe in fostering a collaborative work environment where people with different expertise and talent can come together.
We’re here to make the extraordinary happen.
Find out more at ncs.co and our LinkedIn career site.
We handle all profiles with the highest level of confidentiality.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.