Global Account Manager
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
- Foster and build good customer relationship at all levels for revenue growth and customer retention.
- To work with Solution Manager & Sales Specialists to propose relevant and cost effective ICT solutions for corporate customers, covering local, managed and hosting services.
- Understand and identify corporate customers’ ICT and hosting needs through regular engagement.
- Identify business opportunities and synergy with customers in areas of cooperation.
- Identify reciprocal businesses and areas of cooperation whenever there are opportunities.
- Provide one-stop ICT experience to customers covering related Singtel services.
- Ensure all support or tasks requested by Global Account Director are done timely and effectively.
- Ensure that all customers’ pre-sales & post-sales enquiries and works orders, commercial documents, dealings with customers are promptly attended to, documented and kept.
- Work closely with Singtel Global Offices to engage customers and to deliver services to customers.t
- A degree or higher with at least 5 years of relevant working experience in account management in various industries achieving an excellent sales track record. Experience in telco or ICT account management will be an added advantage.
- Able to sell the full range of IT/Telecommunications solutions.
- Self-driven, energetic, resourceful and creative and possess good leadership.
- Proactive and have a sense of ownership.
- Able to project strong, positive image of self and company.
- Able to build good customer relationship at all levels.
- Deliver professional sales presentation, proposals and reports.
- High Proficiency in MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.