Finance Manager (Management Reporting)
NCS is a leading technology services firm with presence in Asia Pacific and partners with governments and enterprises to advance communities through technology. Combining the experience and expertise of its 10,000-strong team across 61 specialisations, NCS provides differentiated and end-to-end technology services to clients with its NEXT capabilities of digital, cloud, platforms as well as core offerings in application, infrastructure, engineering and cyber security. NCS also believes in building a strong partner eco-system with leading technology players, research institutions and start-ups to support open innovation and co-creation. For more information, visit ncs.co.
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Reporting to the Finance Director, this role will partner with Business Leaders to support the financial functions of the Group and Various Business Segments. This will include providing advisory and consultative support to management on finance related areas especially on annual budgets and monthly/ quarterly forecasts. This role will also contribute towards strategic business planning and profitability enhancement.
- Responsible to drive the reporting process for Monthly Business Review (actuals and forecast performance) and budgeting and developing an overall view at group level.
- Coordinates and controls an analysis of any variances between actual and planned/ forecasted results for NCS Group.
- Involve in Annual Budgeting and Quarterly Forecasting exercises; review and analyse the submission from the Business Segments key business stakeholders and highlight variances against budget, last financial year, and/ or forecast.
- Manage key stakeholders’ expectations and ensure regular and timely communication on financial matters and present analyses and reports on relevant operating and financial metrics in an easy-to-understand format to senior business leaders.
- Build and maintain detailed financial models and forecasts as well as drive continuous improvement in financial analysis and reporting to support both short and long-term strategic planning.
- Measure and analyse productivity indicators for Business Segments.
- Responsible for developing key presentation decks on Budgets/ Forecasts to NCS Senior Leadership Team.
- Continual review and enhancement of Group Reporting and forecast review process to cater for organization transformation activities.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Accounting degree
- Professional certification (ACCA/ CA)
- 5-8 years of relevant working experience in financial analysis and management reporting, with business partnering experience.
- Advanced proficiency in MS applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good basic understanding of accounting standards
- Able to understand and recommend improvement in processes
- Good working knowledge of SAP software will be an advantage
- Experience with SAP, BW (Business Warehouse), business intelligence tools, management reporting / budgeting tools (BPC)
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and highly motivated to overcome challenges, and able to act as change agent for the company
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.