Finance Manager (Enterprise Business)
Date: 2 Dec 2023
At Singtel, our mission is to Empower Every Generation. We are dedicated to fostering an equitable and forward-thinking work environment where our employees experience a strong sense of Belonging, to make meaningful Impact and Grow both personally and professionally. By joining Singtel, you will be part of a caring, inclusive and diverse workforce that creates positive impact and a sustainable future for all.
Be a part of something BIG!
Make an Impact by:
This role encompasses the following in respect of the assigned portfolio:
- Partner with Singtel Enterprise Platform, Outsource and Project Business Leaders to support the financial functions and providing advisory for operational matters in relation to processes/procedures and Accounting treatment.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, half-yearly management reporting financial analysis and business performance review (BPR), including explaining variance against budget, forecast and prior year
- Preparation of monthly business review deck for Leaders, and partner with Leaders to ensure the accuracy of monthly forecast
- Analysis assumptions for investment and Return on Investment. Support preparation of Business case
- Track Project spending and Investment savings on Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Basis
- Review, streamline, standardize and recommend new or improvements to processes or systems to enhance operational efficiency, effectiveness, compliance, and controls.
- Partnering with business leaders in formulating the annual budgets. Lead and consolidate Monthly, Quarterly forecast, Half-yearly strategic review & Annual budget for the business. Participates in establishing goals to assess the financial impact on the business.
- Perform any other duties and projects as assigned by the reporting officer(s).
Skills for Success:
- Degree in Business or Accountancy
- At least 4-7 years of relevant commercial and audit experience. Former Big 4 experience preferred.
- Good financial modelling skill
- Relevant commercial experience in the areas of financial planning that supports the realizing of business objectives.
- Good understanding of Accounting, Financial and Tax requirements
- Possess strong financial analysis skills and business acumen.
- Strong team-player with ability to work across cultures and build rapport and collaborative working relationships with all levels.
- Organized, detailed and proactive; able to work independently in a complex and fast-paced environment; able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines when required.
- Possess good written and spoken communication skills
- SAP & BPC system
- MS Excel & Powerpoint
Rewards that Go Beyond:
- Full suite of health and wellness benefits
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Internal mobility opportunities
Your Career Growth Starts Here. Apply Now!
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.