Executive, TA Operations
As a part of team, you are charged with championing and driving the candidate engagement process experience. You will have the opportunity to be a trusted partner to our recruiters, hiring teams, develop improved candidate experience and participate in various talent acquisition projects of continuous improvement – Including implementation of AI tools. If you believe in going above and beyond, want to exemplify the best, and take ownership of the candidate experience and evaluation process, then we would love to hear from you!
At NCS Group, our approach to Strategic Talent Acquisition is to build consultative relationships with our internal colleagues to help grow the business through fresh talent insights while getting to know the prospective applicants and candidates more for long term engagement.
- Key driver for Talent Acquisition process improvement. Participate in projects and implement improvements.
- Being a partner to the Talent Acquisition team to ensure best recruitment practices and streamline processes to meet business demands.
- Provide operational support to the Talent Acquisition team and contribute to team collaboration to offer an excellent candidate and hiring manager experience.
- A key owner of the new hire onboarding process at the new NCS Hub Campus.
- Coordinate all aspects of the candidate interview, including scheduling, room reservation and video conference set up with a focus on delivering an excellent candidate experience.
- Implement Paradox – an AI Assistant for Recruiting
- Support with Salary Proposal template preparation
- Management of supplier vendors. Invoice processing for recruiting related costs.
- Get to know NCS Group and see how you will impact teams and where you fit in the larger picture by working with your Talent Acquisition Operations Lead and Talent Acquisition Managers / subject matter experts to begin developing a more specialized understanding of your assigned functional areas of the business
- Undergo in-depth training for our Applicant Tracking System (Successfactor), AI Interview Scheduling App (Paradox) and team processes to manage your work and collaborate with the larger team (Early Talent, TA Operations & other TABP)
- Prior experience in recruitment agencies, or Recruiting Operations, or an HR-related role welcome.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of relevant experience in Talent Acquisition or TA administration.
- Enjoy working with Microsoft Excel, preferably with advanced knowledge in vLookup, etc.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess initiative with positive working attitudes and service-oriented mindset
- Independent, focused and goal-oriented
- Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Diploma / Degree holder.
NCS is a leading technology services firm, operating across Asia Pacific in over 20 countries, providing services and solutions in consulting, digital, technology, cybersecurity and more. We believe in the power of technology to make extraordinary things happen and to create lasting impact and value for our people, communities and partners. We bring together people and expertise to harness the best of technology. Our diverse 12,000-strong workforce has delivered a wealth of large-scale, mission-critical, and multi-platform projects for governments and enterprises in Singapore and the APAC region.
Learn more at ncs.co and our LinkedIn Career site.
All profiles are handled with highest level of confidentiality.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.