Executive Officer (Vendor Management)
NCS is a leading technology services firm with presence in Asia Pacific and partners with governments and enterprises to advance communities through technology. Combining the experience and expertise of its 10,000-strong team across 61 specialisations, NCS provides differentiated and end-to-end technology services to clients with its NEXT capabilities of digital, cloud, platforms as well as core offerings in application, infrastructure, engineering and cyber security. NCS also believes in building a strong partner eco-system with leading technology players, research institutions and start-ups to support open innovation and co-creation. For more information, visit ncs.co.
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
As the Executive Officer, you are responsible for the management of Vendor Master for NCS and other NCSI entities (Brunei and India). You will also co-ordinate with internal stakeholders and external vendors to ensure all information received are updated timely, accounted for, and correctly. Be the point of contact for all NCS Vendor Master requests (including NCSI Brunei and India).
- Liaise with internal users and external vendors with regards to vendor onboarding (includes vendor screening, gathering and checking of vendor’s information using SAP and company software/portal).
- Liaise with internal users and external vendors with regards to amendment of vendor information (gathering and checking of vendor’s updated information using SAP and company software/portal).
- Running of reports using SAP and company software/portal (daily, weekly, monthly or ad hoc).
- Provide support to staff if they have queries regarding the maintenance of vendors’ information in SAP and company software/portal.
- Ad hoc vendor information-related maintenance requests from across departments (Procurement, Accounts Payable departments, etc).
- Assist in UAT during related process improvement projects.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Diploma preferably in Supply Chain or similar discipline
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good collaboration and teamwork
- To be able to work under stress
- MS Excel and PowerPoint
- SAP knowledge
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.