Line of Service
IFS – Administration
Job Description & Summary
We believe that challenges are better solved together. That’s why you’ll join a diverse, global community of solvers – an unexpected mix of people that come together to build trust in society and solve important problems. With us, you are encouraged to lead with your heart and values, and where your unique skills are developed and put to work in unexpected and exciting ways, superpowered by technology.
Our General Assurance Practice works with organisations to navigate regulatory complexities by improving their corporate reporting, and supporting their compliance with regulatory requirements and contractual agreements. As one of the world’s leading global network of audit firms, our clients include leading companies listed on the Singapore Exchange (SGX), MNCs and emerging companies in Singapore. As part of the firms largest line of service, we thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment, helping clients across industries, interacting with every aspect of their activities, understanding their business to identify areas to add value and offer insightful audit advice.
A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Firm Corporate Services (FCS), will give you the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. Youll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
How will you value-add?
As an Executive Assistant, youll work as part of a team of subject matter experts and extensive industry experience, helping our employees solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing effective administrative and secretarial support to our Partners/Directors
- Handling written correspondences and reports; file management
- Liaising with clients and managing of diaries
- Making travel arrangements, scheduling internal and external meetings
- Coordinating events and relevant logistics where needed
- Supporting engagement economics reporting and monitoring follow-up actions by teams
- Assisting with preparation of presentation materials
- Providing buddy support / covering duties to executive assistants who are absent
- Performing any other ad-hoc duties as required
- At least an ‘O’ or ‘A’ level qualification. Candidates with a Private Secretarial Diploma will be preferred
- Must possess at least 5 years of relevant experience, good interpersonal skills as well as the ability to interact effectively with all levels of internal staff and external stakeholders
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office application such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint is essential
- Must be meticulous, organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment, including having the flexibility to adjust and react to changing priorities
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Job ID: 488298WD
About PwC Singapore
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems - this is at the core of everything we do from the value we provide to our clients and society to the decisions we make as a corporate.
Our services started with audit and assurance over a century ago. As times change and the issues faced by businesses and individuals evolved, we have developed specialised capabilities in tax, advisory and consulting to help you address emerging new challenges across focus areas like digital transformation, cyber security and privacy, data, sustainability, mergers and acquisitions, and more.
In Singapore, we have more than 3,500 partners and staff to help resolve complex issues and identify opportunities for public, private and government organisations to progress. As part of the PwC network of more than 284,000 people in 155 countries, we are among the leading professional services networks in the world focusing on helping organisations and individuals create the value they are looking for.