: Business Support and Management
: 01/Sep/2022, 11:33:28 AM
To provide support to the ED, Governance ad Portfolio Management and Global head of Data and Digital Utilities Domain, take charge of logistics of various Hive leads, Data and Analytics teams in coordinating initiatives such as Townhall, Workshop, meeting / projects driven by internal and external stakeholders, team building activities or strategic projects across Data and Digital Domain ensuring smooth running of the office and delivery of quality deliverables on tasks assigned.
- Manage and co-ordinate diary for ED, Governance and Portfolio Management and Global head of Data and Digital Utilities Domain including arranging internal / external meetings, audio / video conferences and off-site meetings.
- Organize travel itineraries (incl. booking flights, hotel accommodation, airport transfers) for ED, Governance and Portfolio Management and Global head of Data and Digital Utilities Domain.
- When situation warranted, provide team administrative support for Direct reports of Global head of Data and Digital Utilities Domain and other members of the team where necessary.
- Exercise judgement and prioritise meeting with a view to mitigate task schedule conflicts in advance.
- Follow up and update of project status in SharePoint. Where opportunity arises, be open to take on new challenge or responsibility in running a mini project.
- Update monthly tracker / dashboard for initiatives where applicable, responsible to manage cost and budget for Data and Digital Utilities Domain.
- Maintain forward looking project task schedules.
- Schedule and organize project related conference calls, meetings, workshops and trainings (including attendance list, data/information gathering etc, support for post workshop follow-up).
- Effective follow through of deliverables from Direct reports of Global head of Data and Digital Utilities Domain and to ensure deadlines are not missed.
- Assist with Excel and PowerPoint for presentations and reports.
- Support ED, Governance and Portfolio Manager to manage and review team’s expense claims, cost centre management and cross boarder recharges.
- Other ad-hoc personal matters as and when assigned by manager.
- Diploma or equivalent.
- 10+ years of secretarial experience.
- Secretarial experience.
- Ability to deal with Senior Management across different countries and cultures.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Word Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Trello, etc.
- Motivated and confident.
- Team Player.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Attention to details.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you’ll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies – everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
Recruitment assessments – some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you’ve applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers
About Standard Chartered
We offer banking services that help people and companies to succeed, creating wealth and growth across our markets. Our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise – Here for good.
With more than 86,000 employees and a presence in 60 markets, our network serves customers in close to 150 markets worldwide. We're listed on the London and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges as well as the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India.