Engineer, Mobile Engineering & Ops (Networks)
Singtel Networks, the most established telecommunications infrastructure provider in Singapore is transforming to enable the digital generation of tomorrow. We are introducing new capabilities in 5G, Cloud, Analytics, Digital Commerce, Software Engineering, Cyber Security to enhance our core competencies and deliver innovative and differentiated Mobile and Fixed services (Broadband, TV and Telephony) for our customers. We are committed to celebrating inclusion and diversity and is a strong believer to upskill and nurture all individuals. Come join us today as we build Singtel’s Networks of tomorrow, and Empower Every Generation to live, work and play in new ways!
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan, design and execute project plans.
- Gather functional requirements, develop technical specifications and define project scope.
- Conduct technical evaluation.
- Plan and manage project resources (timeline, budget & manpower) to meet objectives.
- Monitor progress, conduct periodic project review meeting and provide project updates.
- Continuously evaluate technology roadmap and industry trends for opportunities to implement new innovative mobile services.
- Collaborate with other groups within Singtel and across regional associates to deliver and develop best practices
The ideal candidate should be/ possess:
- Possess growth mindset, takes initiative to learn and grow.
- Willing to take ownership of of assigned responsibilities and tasks.
- Hands-on with ability to multi-task in a fast moving and rapidly changing environment.
- Able to collaborate in a team to maximise teamwork and be empowered to work independently.
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.