Engineer, IT Executive Support
At Singtel, we’re working on projects that push the boundaries of digital, realising our vision and purpose to Empower Every Generation. We have a dynamic and diverse team, with a passion for innovation, and talent to deliver cutting-edge digital solutions and immersive customer experience.
In Group IT, we create great technology that can change the future, and we’re looking for people to be part of our digital and 5G journey. If you like to work in a dynamic, leading communications technology group to deliver innovations and excellence across the region, come join our digital, software engineering, data and cyber security teams!
Apply now, and ignite our digital future together.
- To provide IT support to Singtel Top Executives (Board of Directors, Management Committees, Vice Presidents, Heads) and Personal Assistants of Singtel Top Executives.
- IT Support covers Singtel standard software application services, environments and platforms. Standard hardware such as Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, MacBook, iPad, remote access, messaging, mobile devices, printers, etc. which the Singtel Top Executives operate.
- To possess In-depth knowledge and hands on technical skills in
- End User hardware maintenance and troubleshooting, Operating Systems (Microsoft Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS/iPadOS)
- Microsoft 365 applications (MS Office, MS Teams, Intunes, etc)
- Network Infrastructure (LAN, WIFI, VPN)
- To assist in the deployment of IT projects that touch base with the Top Executives Endpoints.
- To work closely with the internal stakeholders to ensure good employee experience in the space of end user computing
- Trend analysis of all IT issues reported by Top Executives and partnership with Level 2 support/SME to identify any gaps or service improvement
- To support and manage the installation and setup of Video Conference System
- To support the setup of Ad-hoc AV VC requirement
- To ensure the high availability (>90%) and the usability of the Video Conference System
- To ensure good experience for users while using TEAMS , ZOOM or Webex when using Video Conference System
- Diploma in IT related course or equivalent
- At least 4-5 years working experience in supporting IT support to Top Executives
- Hardware troubleshooting skill (PC, Laptop, Table, iPad, MacBook, Smart Phone, Printer)
- MS applications (MS Office, Outlook, Office365, MS Teams, Intune, Internet Explorer, MS Office, etc), Chrome
- Network and Remote Access (Cisco AnyConnect VPN)
- ITILv3 certified
- Understanding of how Video Conference System works including the backend infra such as Cisco Call Manager.
- Experience in Troubleshooting and Maintenance of Audio Visual and Video Conference System
- Understanding of Network Infra and the ability to do simple trouble shooting
- Experience in supporting TEAMS and/or ZOOM meeting and/or events
Good to have
- ITIL V3 certification, MCSE
- 2-3 years of working experience in desktop support roles
- MS Active Directory
- Project Management skill
- Support in Microsoft TEAMS /ZOOM
- In depth understanding of Cisco Call Manager
At Singtel, we’re working on proje
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.