#EG_IT Infra Project Management Manager, Quality Management
Date: 25 Oct 2023
NCS is a leading technology services firm with presence in Asia Pacific and partners with governments and enterprises to advance communities through technology. Combining the experience and expertise of its 10,000-strong team across 61 specialisations, NCS provides differentiated and end-to-end technology services to clients with its NEXT capabilities of digital, cloud, platforms as well as core offerings in application, infrastructure, engineering and cyber security. NCS also believes in building a strong partner eco-system with leading technology players, research institutions and start-ups to support open innovation and co-creation. For more information, visit ncs.co.
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
- Set up the Project Management Office (governance body) at service organization level to track, monitor and report on progress of quality initiatives and activities.
- Define framework and mechanism to report on quality issues.
- Create repository for the templates, best practices, lessons learned from projects so that these can be reused for the new projects.
- Implement mechanism for learnings from project issues to be shared across the service organization.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure that quality issues are addressed.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Degree holder
- Prior 3-5 years experience working in IT Project Delivery Life Cycles (e.g., in Project Management, Designing, Building, Implementing or Operating IT Infrastructure services (e.g., Servers, Storage, Virtualization, Cloud, Network or Security. Does not have to be in every area but at least a couple.)
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working knowledge and experience in implementing and managing a Project Management Office (PMO), preferably in areas of Quality Management (QM) System
- Experience in setting up and executing PMO
- Able to plan, track and deliver quality and thorough work, with eye for details
- Team player, good interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills
- Able to manage different levels of stakeholders including upper management
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.