: Institutional Banking
: 02/Sep/2022, 11:15:24 AM
: 03/Oct/2022, 2:59:00 AM
Platform Partnerships and Digital Solutions in CCIB’s Digital Channels and Data Analytics business serve our clients and our partners across the bank to show the way for digital and channel led banking solutions that drive our flow, revenue, and bottom line growth for the future growth of Standard Chartered.
The Digital Client Solutions team will have a key role in driving the digital transformation of the bank primarily through an ambitious agenda to expand our real client solutions across all segments; FM, Trade, and the Transaction Bank, and showcasing digital, data, and channel solutions to create flow and P&L contribution to CCIB while helping the banking team support our key relationships on their own digital journeys.
- Work closely with and support key business stakeholders to ensure their client partnership objectives and business goals are aligned with the CCIB’s digital strategy.
- Be the Lead Digital Relationship Manager for our clients in ASA, in partnership with Global Account Management Teams, to deliver thought leadership and innovative digital solutioning to meet the needs of our high value clients and prospects.
- Act as a catalyst for excitement around digital, global, cross-border solutions across the businesses in CCIB.
- Bring channel and data-led digital solutions into the market and into our most important business opportunities in the region to capture business where SC can excel at helping our clients.
- Drive the regional commercialisation and go-to market strategy for select Digital partnerships with Third Party Platforms and Fintechs.
- Drive our Digital Channels and Data Analytics product development teams to build the right solutions to be the leading digital partner for our clients and to drive the most value out of our capabilities and network, thus reaching our ‘Digital North Star.’
- Support the wider ASA DCDA team of thought leaders and change agents in the region educating our businesses and creating a mindset on what it means to be a digital platform bank.
- Engage deeply with partners, business and product leads and client contacts across the globe, as many of our opportunities will be global in nature. Find the new flows for SC revenue in the digital space and relentlessly drive the team and partners to engage and grow these flows.
- Grow and manage a portfolio of key client engagements leading the bank and existing marquis clients to realise digital cross-product solutions which yield meaningful revenue additions to the bank.
- Alongside other key stakeholders, drive digital transformation and establish Standard Chartered as the leading digital banking platform providing services to our Network powering global trade, commerce and financial services to companies around the world.
People and Talent
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values.
- In particular, set a culture and pace and tone on Digital Objectives, and establish the DCDA team as a core component of human and product capital in the bank’s Stands and strategy.
- Set appropriate tone and expectations amongst colleagues and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
- Create ties between Digital teams and Cash, Trade, overall TB, and FM teams to create eventual digital fluency as baseline in all CCIB businesses.
- Contribute to continuous process improvement and sharing best practice.
- Lead and reinforce strategic change and ensure the organisation structure and people programs are aligned and geared towards supporting change.
- Provide effective leadership and management to direct reports to the business to foster engagement, awareness and motivation.
- Employ, engage and retain high quality people. Identify, evaluate and action underperformers.
- You take a proactive approach to risk management and on an ongoing basis will be identifying, assessing, monitoring, mitigating risks related to platform selection and integration.
- You will work with regional and in-country teams to ensure that platforms are compliant with any relevant legal and regulatory requirements and risks.
Regulatory and Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Platform Partnerships team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Client Coverage, Financial Markets (FM), Transaction Banking (TB), DCDA, Technology, Finance, Operations, Legal and Compliance.
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
- 10 Years of experience working in a high-level treasury or finance role with treasury transformation experience including bank integration projects (SWIFT/H2H/API), treasury systems implementations and other complex treasury and finance transformation projects – e.g. Treasury Operations, finance ops and technology, regional treasury manager
- Treasury consulting and Fintech experience would be highly valued
- The role requires an individual with wide experience across all product verticals within the bank (FM, Cash and Trade) and an ability to represent the full suite of digitally enabled capabilities with confidence and gravitas
- Strategic rather than tactical thinking expertise will be a critical success factor
- Client facing skills. Ability to build rapport and credibility with interal and external stakeholders.
- Strong business acumen, ability to understand business needs, translate into data analytics use cases and drive adoption and mindset transformation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills. Capable to deliver well-structured communication and presentation of complicated business concepts.
- Deep understanding of wholesale banking domain with a profound ability to conceive and transform end-to-end processes.
- Understanding of Cash, Trade and FX client needs and how digital solutions can better help clients.
- Team oriented, goals oriented, and flexible with proven track record in collaborating with multiple stakeholders and driving results, specially via influence management.
- Presence and ability to stake a solution goal and position the organization to deliver.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you’ll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies – everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
Recruitment assessments – some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you’ve applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers
About Standard Chartered
We offer banking services that help people and companies to succeed, creating wealth and growth across our markets. Our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise – Here for good.
With more than 86,000 employees and a presence in 60 markets, our network serves customers in close to 150 markets worldwide. We're listed on the London and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges as well as the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India.