: 08/Sep/2022, 3:00:00 AM
: 07/Oct/2022, 2:59:00 AM
The Role Responsibilities
- Need for this replacement is to meet the delivery demands of ICS and other compliance programs, BOW under the Proximity tribe is already stretched by 20-30%. This replacement is to accommodate the business demands and ensure all the ICS minimum controls are 100% complaint.
- To manage the Country Business stakeholders efficiently
- To adhere to the GBS Malaysia’s nWoW processes
People and Talent
- Extensive knowledge on the ATM Switching technology & pre-dominantly on the ISO 8583 message specifications
- To manage all the existing risks currently present in BAU & work on the mitigation plan
- To be an active participant in Governance council.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Country Technology Management/CSS.
- To complete all the E-learnings assigned & abide by the Group’s Code of Conduct policy
Our Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of ATM/POS switching, Debit Cards and Digital Payments.
- Familiarity with EMV Contact/Contactless.
- Experience on Google Pay/Samsung Pay/Apple Pay Wallets and QR Code and Emerging payments will be a added Advantage
- You would love to be in a high performing team and enjoy working with smart colleagues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation skills in English
- Open to working in areas outside of your comfort zone, experimenting with new technologies and techniques
- Able to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Comfortable working in a corporate environment
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills, open to challenges
- Critical thinking and communication skills
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- 7 years’ experience in enterprise infrastructure or software development with a focus on enabling development teams.
- Knowledge of ATM/POS switching, Debit Card Issuance/Management, Digital Channels interface and ISO8583 messaging standard.
- Experience with an EFT transaction switching.
- Familiarity on PCI DSS compliance requirement, HSM & Security Module.
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles (i.e., waterfall, Agile and other modern approaches to software development) and platform migration.
- Excellent in preparing the Solution Architecture document, Functional and technical specs.
- Experience on Switch integration with VISA/Mastercard.
- Experience in Web Service integration and API’s.
- Familiarity with EMV Contact/Contactless, VISA, MasterCard Card Issuing & Acquiring, Scheme compliance requirement.
- ATM Switching.
- ISO 8583.
- Card management system.
- Recon & settlement.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you’ll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies – everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
Recruitment assessments – some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you’ve applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers
About Standard Chartered
We offer banking services that help people and companies to succeed, creating wealth and growth across our markets. Our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise – Here for good.
With more than 86,000 employees and a presence in 60 markets, our network serves customers in close to 150 markets worldwide. We're listed on the London and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges as well as the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India.