: Business Support and Management
: 02/Sep/2022, 8:11:01 AM
What is TASConnect?
Launched by SC Ventures, Standard Chartered’s innovation, fintech investment and ventures arm -TASConnect (TASC) offers organisations automated trade and financing solutions, via its a unique bank agnostic supply chain finance platform. TASC’s platform efficiently simplifies the complex connections between organisations and their multiple value-chain partners while still ensuring that the organisations retain control and visibility of their trade and supply chain ecosystems. TASC’s solutions are designed to improve cash flow within supply chains through four key capabilities:
- Significantly enhancing efficiencies in accounts payable and receivable financing programmes
- Enabling access to increased working capital sources
- Automating and simplifying bespoke and complex workflows
- Allowing businesses control of their own programmes in a secure and sustainable manner
TASC aims to be a leading provider of automated trade and supply chain financing solutions and though it will initially focus on accounts payable and receivable management programs, it is looking to build additional capabilities powered by artificial intelligence, machine learning and blockchain, along with ESG traceability to bring greater value to its clients.
- To be responsible for delivery of projects within the TASConnect verticals across the various lines of business and develop strategies for continuous improvement in the process.
- To provide mentorship to team members in terms of processes and policies.
- Coordinate with different departmental teams to agile/industry best practices for teams’ success.
- To manage vendor and tech partner resources to bring best outcome.
- To have clear forecast of resourcing capacity to align the tech resources to meet delivery timeline.
- Recruit the team members and coach them to align to agile delivery model.
- To ensure agile ceremonies such as daily stand-ups, sprint review, planning meetings, and team retrospectives are conducted as per schedule.
- To coordinate with internal and external team for release planning and ensure change management, release management processes are followed as per industry best practice.
- Collaborate with Product Owner on roadmap planning and prioritization.
- Present project status to Senior Management and other stakeholders.
- Influence stakeholders to support business projects.
- Platform Delivery Head
- Development Team
- QA Team
- Product Owner
- TASConnect stake holders
Required Experience & Skills
- Degree/Masters in Computer Science, Business IT or other equivalent would be a plus.
- Knowledge in Supply Chain Management, General global banking and trade finance products would be a plus.
- 8+ years leadership experience with relevance to project / product delivery.
- Proficient in Agile methodologies.
- Project Management experience, including MS Project or similar.
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of supply chain and other related solutions.
- Highly self-motivated and understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams.
- Excellent reporting, time management, analytical & communication skills.
About SC Ventures
SC Ventures (“SCV”) was established in 2018 with the purpose of “Rewiring the DNA in Banking” by bringing three distinct areas together:
- The eXellerator Lab, enabling innovation at large in the Bank by supporting intrapreneurs and their ideas, collaborating with fintech’s through the SCV Fintech Bridge and engaging with clients and co-creation ideas
- The Investment Fund (“Fund”), tasked to acquire minority stakes in fintech companies (“fintechs”) whose technology has been successfully validated in the Group
- Venture building, with the objective of exploring new business models (“ventures”), in the way it engages existing new customers and markets.
There are c.65 team members (excluding individual ventures), including dedicated colleagues from the Group’s support functions, based in Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Nairobi, London and San Francisco.
About Standard Chartered
We offer banking services that help people and companies to succeed, creating wealth and growth across our markets. Our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise – Here for good.
With more than 86,000 employees and a presence in 60 markets, our network serves customers in close to 150 markets worldwide. We're listed on the London and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges as well as the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India.