Date: 12 Jan 2024
At Singtel, our mission is to Empower Every Generation. We are dedicated to fostering an equitable and forward-thinking work environment where our employees experience a strong sense of Belonging, to make meaningful Impact and Grow both personally and professionally. By joining Singtel, you will be part of a caring, inclusive and diverse workforce that creates positive impact and a sustainable future for all.
This is a Data Scientist role in Advanced Analytics team to support Singtel Singapore on activities related to data exploration, insights discovery, data model curation, data experimentation, machine learning model development and campaign improvement.
Make an Impact by:
- Work with Business stakeholders to translate opportunities and problem statements, architect and implement ML/ AI technologies/solutioning and present results and insights to business stakeholders.
- Stay updated with the latest developments in data science, having a deep understanding of technical knowledge for professional development.
- Design and integrate analytical models into a customer-centric decision engine, enhancing decision-making processes.
- Communicate data insights and findings effectively to diverse audiences within Singtel, promoting data-driven decision-making.
- Analyze customer behavior for insights, using data-driven approaches to improve Singtel’s product and service offerings.
- Manage and develop always-on automated campaigns via real-time triggers and events detection
- Ongoing optimization on campaign targeting and refinement on signal & trigger logics
Skills for Success
- Good degree in engineering, science, applied mathematics, statistics, machine learning, or a related quantitative field.
- Minimum 2-year experience in relevant field.
- Proficient in Python and SQL
- Well-versed in statistics and data science
- Familiar with statistical modelling and data visualization
- Strong organizational skill & conscientious personality.
- Meticulous, proactive, and dynamic with ability to work independently.
- Effective communication and people engagement skills.
Rewards that Go Beyond
- Full suite of health and wellness benefits
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Internal mobility opportunities
Your Career Growth Starts Here. Apply Now!
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.