Corporate Procurement Manager (Policy)
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
Why Join Us?
Our people transformation journey has helped digitally change the way our employees work, collaborate, and acquire future-ready digital skills.
Guided by the ’Amazing People, Awesome Impact’ approach, Singtel received the gold award for Best HR Digital Transformation Strategy at the recent Employee Experience Awards 2021, Singapore, but this is only the start.
Our team believes in the strength of a vibrant diverse, and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. Join us, and you can be the one to make the difference!
We are looking for a Process Analyst who will be responsible for gathering, processing, and analyzing the data/processes of the Contract Lifecyle Management (CLM) project in Group Corporate Procurement. The analyst should map out the end-to-end process flow of the CLM, through the understanding of the workings of processes within the organization.
What will your typical day look like?
Procurement Policy and Process Review Coordination
- Coordinate policy or process update – involved in the drafting and preparation of changes to be tabled for approval, maintain related documentation, and organise user communication sessions
- Coordinate with peer teams for policy or process updates to be rolled out in the affected procurement systems
- Drive and coordinate regular review
Procurement Policy and Process support
- Support enquiries pertaining to interpretation of policy
- Identify gaps/opportunities for policy update and process streamline
- Develop and maintain policy and process documentation for both internal Procurement community and end-users
Is this you?
- Min Diploma in Business or Supply Chain
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a Compliance/Procurement function
- Have prior experience in process/policy coordination and review
- Able to demonstrate experience in using different procurement systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient in Process flowchart related applications e.g. Visio
- Strong in driving transformation projects
- Has prior project management and change management experience
- Familiar with project management tools to keep tabs of timeline
- Good written and verbal communication skills
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.