Date: 8 Nov 2023
NCS is a leading technology services firm, operating across Asia Pacific in over 20 countries, providing services and solutions in consulting, digital services, technology, and more.
We believe in utilizing the power of technology to make extraordinary things happen and to create lasting impact and value for our people, communities, and partners. Our diverse 12,000-strong workforce has delivered a wealth of large-scale, mission-critical, and multi-platform projects for governments and enterprises in Singapore and the APAC region.
At NCS, we aim to offer you more than “just” a job. We are offering you a unique and trailblazing career experience where you will feel empowered to invest in your growth, develop as a leader and make a difference by solving real challenges for the community we live in.
We are looking for a Functional Consulting Analyst who is resilient, passionate, quick on their feet and has relentless energy to thrive in a high-momentum environment to be part of our diverse team of talent in SAP practice within NCS Applications.
If you believe in going above and beyond, want to exemplify the best, and wish to bring people and technology together like never before, then we would love to have a conversation with you!
What we seek to accomplish together:
- Conduct stakeholder engagement sessions to understand and synthesize client’s business requirements and objectives.
- Identify, frame and breakdown complex business problems for client.
- Research, consolidate and analyze data to generate meaningful insights.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders and partners to implement innovative and transformative digital initiatives for our clients.
- Demonstrate exemplary verbal, written, quantitative communication and presentation skills.
- Perform basic software development and configuration on SAP to address real-world business situations in Human Resource (HR) and Payroll functions.
A little about you:
- Ability to thrive in dynamic and fast paced consulting environment and navigate a steep learning curve.
- Exceptional problem-solving ability and a knack for untangling complex challenges.
- Display a strong sense of empathy and the willingness to dissect a situation from different perspectives.
- A team player with effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (specialization in Business Management or Information Technology is a bonus!)
- Knowledge in one or more backend languages (e.g. Java/.NET/Python) is a plus.
- Knowledge in SAP or ABAP is a plus.
- Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply!
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified due to the high number of applicants for this role.
As Asia’s leading technology services firm, NCS as part of the Singtel Group, aims to create sustainable value for all our stakeholders. We aspire to create the extraordinary, to impact millions of people every day, and to create a positive impact on our environment. Our sustainability strategy sets out the key Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) areas that aim to create the NCS impact for our clients, our people and our future.
We Grow our People, Value our Clients, and Create our Future.
We want to change the way we live and work for the better, to create new and sustainable business growth, and to foster an inclusive future for all.
You can find out more about our Group’s sustainability focus to guide how you can contribute to our objectives at Sustainability Reports.
About NCS Group
We believe in building a talent-led delivery model to enable our best people to lead, and to support them with the right structure, processes, and tools to ensure that our clients are delivered top quality services. Great work is never done alone, which is why we also believe in fostering a collaborative work environment where people with different expertise and talent can come together.
We’re here to make the extraordinary happen.
Find out more at ncs.co and our LinkedIn career site.
We handle all profiles with the highest level of confidentiality
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.