Consultant, SAP (HCM)
Date: 9 Nov 2023
NCS is a leading technology services firm, operating across Asia Pacific in over 20 countries, providing services and solutions in consulting, digital services, technology, and more.
We believe in utilizing the power of technology to make extraordinary things happen and to create lasting impact and value for our people, communities, and partners. Our diverse 12,000-strong workforce has delivered a wealth of large-scale, mission-critical, and multi-platform projects for governments and enterprises in Singapore and the APAC region.
We’re searching for a SAP HCM Consultant to be part of our diverse team of talent here at NCS!
If you believe in going above and beyond, want to exemplify the best, and wish to bring people and technology together like never before, then we would love to have a conversation with you!
What we seek to accomplish together:
- Configure and implement SAP HCM modules including Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Benefits.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their HR business processes and requirements.
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure proper system functionality and integration with other SAP modules.
- Provide post-go-live support to ensure successful adoption of the SAP HCM system.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise during implementation and post-implementation phases.
- Develop and deliver end-user training materials and provide training to users as needed.
- Stay up to date with new SAP HCM features and functionality and make recommendations to clients on how to best leverage them
A little about you:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with SAP HCM.
- Strong understanding of HR business processes and best practices.
- Experience configuring and implementing SAP HCM modules including Personnel Administration, Organizational Management.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot issues.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with clients at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge in SAP Payroll, Time management, ABAP Debugging will be added advantage
As Asia’s leading technology services firm, NCS as part of the Singtel Group, aims to create sustainable value for all our stakeholders. We aspire to create the extraordinary, to impact millions of people every day, and to create a positive impact on our environment. Our sustainability strategy sets out the key Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) areas that aim to create the NCS impact for our clients, our people and our future.
We Grow our People, Value our Clients, and Create our Future.
We want to change the way we live and work for the better, to create new and sustainable business growth, and to foster an inclusive future for all.
You can find out more about our Group’s sustainability focus to guide how you can contribute to our objectives at Sustainability Reports.
About NCS Group
We believe in building a talent-led delivery model to enable our best people to lead, and to support them with the right structure, processes, and tools to ensure that our clients are delivered top quality services. Great work is never done alone, which is why we also believe in fostering a collaborative work environment where people with different expertise and talent can come together.
We’re here to make the extraordinary happen.
Find out more at ncs.co and our LinkedIn career site.
We handle all profiles with the highest level of confidentiality
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.