At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
- 24 by 7 Tier 2 technical support team for Software Define WAN, Network Function Virtualization, Cisco Router Network, Juniper Router Network
- Incident management, incident review and root cause analysis
- Support non-commercial change request for service defined (SDWAN, RMS)
- Escalation point for complex technical issue
- Lead and drive resolution of escalated issues and meeting global customer requirement
- Required to perform 24×7 shift duties and with occasional standby for ad-hoc activities
- Ensure service level performance are met with the support from other Singtel Business Units and partners
- Preparation of technical information for escalation to Tier 3 or vendor support for issues without known solutions
- Knowledge sharing to other Tiers especially for newly hired
The Ideal candidate should possess:
- Degree in Telecommunication/Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Good team player with excellent communications skills
- Need to possess good attitude towards understanding customer requirement and understanding the issues clearly
- Must be customer oriented and be able to handle difficult situations
- Expertise in IP Routing protocols such as BGP/OSPF/ISIS etc with hands on experience
- Expertise in QoS and Traffic Engineering with hands on experience
- Good knowledge of SDWAN/NFV
- Min 3 years of relevant experience in the IT/Telco industry supporting ISP/Large Enterprise
- Possess industry standard certifications such as CCNP/CCIP/JNCIP/JNCIS or equivalent.
- Hands on experience on troubleshooting Software Define Networks (Viptela, Silver Peak, Fortigate, Velocloud and etc)
- Able to work independently with good analytical & troubleshooting skills.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.