At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
- Tier 2 support for customer (SingTel Corporate services) and system incidents and requests.
- Assuming ownership for the coordination, investigation and documentation of customer and system tier 2 incidents.
- Assisting in the diagnosis of problems and incidents and helping in resolving them or escalate to relevant parties where appropriate.
- Assisting in interpreting problems or errors at a basic level and helping in the assessment of risks of events and escalating appropriately to protect client services.
- Helping ensure proper documentation for all problems, incidents, requests and built Knowledge base.
- Helping follow up on incidents to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Helping monitor issues until they are closed.
- Demonstrating a good understanding of the customer’s business needs and applying them to the management of system events & incidents.
- Working with other teams (e.g. technical team, service desk) to ensure the coordinated management of incidents
- Sharing information required for the team to be successful.
- Seeking opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance and is receptive to constructive feedback.
- Improve operational processes to enable operations staff to operate effectively.
- Responsible for resolving escalated incidents from tier 1.5
The Ideal candidate should possess:
- Must possess Diploma / Degree in IP networking or telecommunications/mobile communication or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of telecommunications technologies, including 4G, 5G, LTE and VoLTE. Knowledge of value-added services such as mobile charging solutions including the postpaid and prepaid, short-messaging service, or mobile commerce applications is an advantage.
- IoT related experience and knowledge of network of connected devices and the technology that facilitates communication between devices and the cloud, as well as between the devices themselves.
- Strong technical knowledge of IoT, computer networking, including knowledge of hardware, protocols, and internet standards.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be customer focus
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment to improve customer service.
- Ability to work as a team member and on varied staggered working hours.
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.