Consultant, Microsoft (AX/FO)
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Working on a full life-cycle implementations of Dynamics AX solutions
- Technical requirement gathering and documentation
- Implementation and deployment of AX modules and customizations
- CR estimation
- Post-live training and support
- Customizing Dynamics 365 FO / AX solution through X++ and MorphX
- Customizing Dynamics 365 FO / AX web services
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- System Integration Test
The Ideal Candidate Should Have/ Be
- 4-6 years in Dynamics 365 FO/AX ERP design and implementation
- Experience in Dynamics 365 FO/AX Security System setup and administration
- Experience in AX User Tools, MorphX, X++ Editor / Debugger, Report Development in SSRS
- Experience in Microsoft .NET via Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in Data Migration and Management Reporter
- Experience in SSAS and AX 7 is a plus
- Experience in EP and SharePoint is a plus
- Experience in Microsoft .NET web portal / eServices design and implementation is a plus
- Technical solution description and documentation
- Demonstrated knowledge in system upgrades, integrations and testing.
- Ability to analyze and recommend solutions to any technical difficulty in a timely manner
- Knowledge of MS Sure Step implementation methodology
- Certification in AX programming is a plus
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.