Consultant, IT Security
Security Consultants (Professional Services)
Have a passion to provide IT security consultancy and advisory services in areas such as security system configuration, source code review and penetration testing on cyber assets including network, mobile, web and IoT devices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical security testing services
- To apply processes and tools to test for the presence of security vulnerabilities within the systems to meet strategic, tactical objectives and operational objectives
- Engage client effectively and efficiently by working in a closely knit team
- Perform compliance audit and systems review against industry best practices including security policies, procedures and guides
- Be able to present the test findings (either verbally or via a well-written report) in an articulate and clear manner, to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Have experience of penetration testing, codes review and hosts review with security IT background
- Possess technical skills appropriate for a medium-to-large complex technical area with an industry related qualification e.g. OSCP, CREST, would be beneficial
- Have knowledge of security tools, techniques and methodology frameworks including Metasploit, Kali, Burp Suite and scripting languages
- Have knowledge of web application technologies and layer 7 protocols including HTTP, DNS, FTP etc
- Have working knowledge of current web application and network vulnerabilities including those listed in OWASP Top 10 and SANS Top 25
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and strong team player
- Prefer University-educated applicants, but at minimum, diploma or equivalent
- Keen to learn and grow your expertise within security
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.