At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
- Work closely with Sales to understand customers’ requirements, business environment & related complexity and formulate winning strategies, pricing analysis and value proposition in a timely manner
- Ensure proposed pricing is in line with overall pricing strategy and business target margins
- Coordinate, present findings and make recommendations to gain executive management approval for customer submissions
- Utilize various internal systems to prepare management reports, conduct pricing trend and benchmarking analysis
- Work closely with internal/external stakeholders to achieve a better cost structure and competitive end-to-end pricing
- Support automation initiatives and process improvement with objectives to improve turnaround time and win rate
- Conduct joint customer visits with Mobile Sales Specialist
- Taking on any additional cross functional support duties when called upon
- A good degree in Marketing, Business studies, Engineering or Economics.
- Experience in IT/Telecom industry/or pricing roles is advantageous
- People management experience
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Must be effective both as individual and in teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
*We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.