Line of Service
Enterprise IT Architecture
Job Description & Summary
We believe that challenges are better solved together. That’s why you’ll join a diverse, global community of solvers – an unexpected mix of people that come together to build trust in society and solve important problems. With us, you are encouraged to lead with your heart and values, and where your unique skills are developed and put to work in unexpected and exciting ways, superpowered by technology.
At PwC South East Asia Consulting, we help businesses to work smarter and grow faster. We partner with our clients to build effective organisations, innovate and grow, reduce costs, manage risk and regulation and, leverage talent. Our aim is to support businesses in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.
PwC’s South East Asia Consulting practice provides a comprehensive range of professional services and experience to deliver large scale, cross territory transformation projects, wherever our clients need us to be – from strategy through to execution.
About the Team
PwC SEAC’s Cloud & IT Transformation vision is to create meaningful relationships with our clients by powering the next generation digital enterprise. We are now looking for a great individual to take the role of FSI Technical Project Manager
About the role:
- Participate in internal and external meetings (including, but not limited to, ) to gather project requirements and prepare detailed summarizes to share with the relevant stakeholders
- Manage overall technical project schedules by developing and tracking project objectives, project milestones, resources, and timelines
- Manage mandatory market updates and changes from various exchanges and ensure the teams identify and analyze the components impacted, track work required to comply with the new changes, build and test the solution internally and with exchange
- Manage a mix of infrastructure hardware and software development projects
- Escalate project and task anomalies, and correct problems identified during projects
- Generate and maintain accurate project documentation (spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps) and project plans (MS Project/JIRA/Confluence/Visio/Miro, etc.)
- Build client relationship and appropriately manage expectations
- Contribute to process improvements and build new processes if required
- Liaise with internal resources and remote hands to troubleshoot server and network issues
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Self-motivated, and able to work flexible hours (including late nights and weekends delivery critical solutions)
- Able to travel internationally
- Able to learn quickly and assume new responsibilities as the firm’s priorities change
- Able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work both individually and with a team
- At least 5 years of relevant project management experience in the Financial Domain with around 7-10 years of working experience in total
- Experience in infrastructure deployment and software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of Infrastructure (server, storage platforms) and Networking concepts, AWS/Azure
- Server and Linux skills preferable
- Possess a highly analytical mindset with a strong ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Great written and verbal communication in English
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong networking skills within the industry and ability to build relationships with key contacts
- Project management certification like PMP or Prince are mandatory
- Enterprise Service Framework the like of ITIL / COBIT will be preferred
- Experience with Core Banking Systems, Architectures, Security, Data Management, Transactional Financial Reporting (IFRS / GAAP) will be preferred
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Job ID: 338079WD
About PwC Singapore
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems - this is at the core of everything we do from the value we provide to our clients and society to the decisions we make as a corporate.
Our services started with audit and assurance over a century ago. As times change and the issues faced by businesses and individuals evolved, we have developed specialised capabilities in tax, advisory and consulting to help you address emerging new challenges across focus areas like digital transformation, cyber security and privacy, data, sustainability, mergers and acquisitions, and more.
In Singapore, we have more than 3,500 partners and staff to help resolve complex issues and identify opportunities for public, private and government organisations to progress. As part of the PwC network of more than 284,000 people in 155 countries, we are among the leading professional services networks in the world focusing on helping organisations and individuals create the value they are looking for.