Channel Account Manager
Date: 16 Jan 2024
At Singtel, our mission is to Empower Every Generation. We are dedicated to fostering an equitable and forward-thinking work environment where our employees experience a strong sense of Belonging, to make meaningful Impact and Grow both personally and professionally. By joining Singtel, you will be part of a caring, inclusive and diverse workforce that creates positive impact and a sustainable future for all.
Be a Part of Something BIG!
Are you ready to take the lead in driving strategic transformation initiatives for one of the leading telecommunications companies in Singapore? Singtel is seeking a dynamic and visionary individual to fill the role of Team Head, Channel Sales and Devt, for Consumer Singapore. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a high-priority talent pipeline, where you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the organization.
In this role, you will be at the forefront of driving process and productivity improvements, spearheading change management initiatives, and contributing to the overall success of Singtel’s Consumer Singapore business.
Make an Impact by
- Develop a competent and result-oriented channel sales team to achieve company’s financial objectives in Billable Revenue (BR) and Contract Value (CV).
- Develop plans, and execute sales strategies by strengthening partnerships with channel partners and other sales segments for better market reach and optimize support resources
- Keep abreast of competitors’ activities, technology trends, customer needs and provide feedback to Product and Marketing to design solutions needed in the Growth segment, so as to drive new sales acquisition, up-sell, cross-sell and solution-bundling
- Conduct Reviews with Channel Partners, analyze partners capacity and capabilities
- Provide guidance and coach the team members, and to track individual sales performance on a weekly and monthly basis to ensure the team is performing consistently. Coach and monitor non-performing staff
- Identify training needs and areas to improve efficiency, so as to ensure that the sales team stay relevant with the necessary skill sets to perform their duties
- Evaluate and manage the team’s escalated cases and to make appropriate business recommendations
- Ensure the team follow-up on the deals closely and deliver excellent customer experience
- Work synergistically across other business functions to seek constant improvement to streamline internal processes to enhance operational efficiency and customer experience
- Deep understanding in internal job function and respective escalation touchpoints, and to leverage such understanding to speed up service issues resolution process
Skills for Success
- Min Degree in any field
- Min 5 years of experience in Sales and/or Channels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Telco & ICT Knowledge
- Experience in Sales & Marketing
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Confidence and Ability to engage customers
Rewards that Go Beyond
- Flexible work arrangements
- Full suite of health and wellness benefits
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Internal mobility opportunities
Your Career Growth Starts Here. Apply Now!
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.