Date: 6 Nov 2023
At Singtel, our mission is to Empower Every Generation. We are dedicated to fostering an equitable and forward-thinking work environment where our employees experience a strong sense of Belonging, to make meaningful Impact and Grow both personally and professionally. By joining Singtel, you will be part of a caring, inclusive and diverse workforce that creates positive impact and a sustainable future for all.
Be a Part of Something BIG!
Join our team at Singtel Mobile and embark on an exciting career that combines people skills, technological advancements, and personal growth opportunities. We are currently seeking a talented individual who can make a significant impact as a Business Executive.
At Singtel Mobile, we understand the importance of staying ahead in the dynamic mobile communication industry. In this role, you will gain invaluable insight into the latest technological developments, keeping you at the forefront of industry trends and advancements.
We pride ourselves on providing a cohesive and conducive work environment that fosters personal and professional growth. As a Building Owner Relations Executive, you will have ample opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge, ensuring continuous development throughout your career with us.
Make an Impact by
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with building owners where Singtel Mobile plans to install or already have installed its mobile equipment at the location
- Seeking approval of building owners in installing Singtel Mobile’s equipment in their premises so as to provide Singtel mobile coverage
- Monitoring and initiating the renewal of license agreements with existing building owners
- Negotiating the terms and conditions with building owners when signing license agreements with them
- Conducting on-site meetings with building owners to present technical proposals or to resolve issues they have pertaining to our mobile coverage and installation
- Co-ordinating and liaising with relevant departments to ensure the smooth running of our operations
Skills for Success:
- Min Degree or Diploma
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent administration and organizational skills
- A motivated individual who is able to work independently and at the same time a strong team-player
- A resilient individual who is able to handle challenges
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
Rewards that Go Beyond
- Full suite of health and wellness benefits
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Internal mobility opportunities
Your Career Growth Starts Here. Apply Now!
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.