BD Director, Managed Svc Sales Spec.
Roles and responsiilities:
- Identify areas where the business can increase its footprint. They may identify potential partnerships, opportunities to enhance distribution and open up new markets, and methods to enhance efficiency within the organization’s sales and marketing departments.
- Direct Strategic Marketing: Take a hands-on approach to the company’s marketing efforts. They may present market research and customer profiles to marketing directors and team members, recommending improved strategies to expand market reach. Business development directors also coordinate activities between sales and marketing teams to introduce new campaigns and make decisions that drive sales growth.
- Support Operations Planning Work closely with executives, Sales specialist and Sales Support to improve operations planning and overall efficiency.
- They assess marketing and sales operations, along with supplier and vendor activities, making recommendations for improvements and enhancements. They also make long-term operations decisions regarding product development and distribution strategies.
- Develop Proposals and Presentations: make presentations to company executives and management teams to highlight business or marketing opportunities or to present the results of new strategies.
- Many business development directors also prepare documents and information for requests for proposals (RFPs). These RFPs often present new opportunities for business
The ideal candidate should possess:
- At least a Dip/Degree in any discipline from recognised institution
- At least 10 years of working experience realted to sales support and reporting
- Ability to work with mutiple stakeholders and good time management skill
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.