Associate, IoT Product Specialist – #CatalystWSP
Date: 23 Jan 2024
Singtel x Singapore Institute of Technology have embarked on a Work-Study Programme (WSP) launched in Feb 2023. The WSP is called “The Catalyst Programme” which is a structured on-the-job (OJT) development WSP that allows Polytechnic Diploma holders to secure a full-time position with Singtel while pursuing a university honours degree in Applied Computing. This programme is open to Singtel’s internal employees as well as external polytechnic diploma holders preferably from the ICT domain. Non-ICT diploma holders are encouraged to apply as well. In line with building capability in Singapore ICT sector this program will develop & groom talent over a 3-year period completing micro-credentials for each module which eventually stack-up to an honours degree in Applied Computing. Candidates will be offered a specific role as the one shared below. Are you ready for this challenge?
Singtel Group Enterprise is the leading ICT solutions provider in Asia Pacific. For businesses, Singtel offers a complementary array of workforce mobility solutions, data hosting, cloud, network infrastructure, analytics and cyber-security capabilities. Creativity and innovation drive everything that we do. We constantly look for better ways of doing business, create distinctive solutions and develop compelling business models that deliver new value to our customers and ourselves.
- Work with Account Management teams and participate in the sales cycle on IoT opportunities in the capacity of Technical Pre-sales.
- Identify customer requirements and design solutions that best meet their needs in IOT solutions
- Work closely with the Product Management team as part of fronting the RFP requirements from customers and also leading the response on proposals.
- Provide effective responses to tenders/ RFPs/ Proposals with solution design and technical clarifications.
- Deliver technical presentations of proposed solutions covering both technical and operational benefits to customers.
- Work closely with implementation and operations team on proposed design for successful delivery and implementation.
- Assist the Product Specialists in quotations, RFPs, other technical documentation.
- A completed diploma from a reputable Polytechnic
- 3 years or less work experience
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.