Associate Engineer (Outdoor Projects)(Networks)
Singtel Networks, the most established telecommunications infrastructure provider in Singapore is transforming to enable the digital generation of tomorrow. We are introducing new capabilities in 5G, Cloud, Analytics, Digital Commerce, Software Engineering, Cyber Security to enhance our core competencies and deliver innovative and differentiated Mobile and Fixed services (Broadband, TV and Telephony) for our customers. We are committed to celebrating inclusion and diversity and is a strong believer to upskill and nurture all individuals. Come join us today as we build Singtel’s Networks of tomorrow, and Empower Every Generation to live, work and play in new ways!
In this role of an Associate Engineer, you will report to the Outdoor Project Manager, Mobile Access Engineering and manage Singtel Mobile Outdoor site deployment projects.
- Manage deployment of Outdoor projects include private buildings, Housing Development Board (HDB), lampposts, monopoles and street furniture.
- Communicate to project teams and management on project status and risks.
- Co-ordinate with contractors, mobile operators, agencies, building management and project stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of site build within budget.
- Provide regular update on projects status to project manager to stay abreast of resource progress and project status.
- Other work as assigned by the supervisor.
The ideal candidate should have/ be:
- Min. National ITE Certificate (NITEC) or Diploma in Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent with at least 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Possess a strong passion in mobile technologies.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment to meet technology changes and business requirements with aggressive deadlines.
- Resourceful, analytical, excellent in written and verbal communications with good presentation, reporting and organizational skills.
- Process leadership skill and decision-making capabilities to manage projects effectively across various departments and business units.
- Excellent in vendor and stakeholder management.
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.