Date: 9 Nov 2023
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
Singtel Networks, the most established telecommunications infrastructure provider in Singapore is transforming to enable the digital generation of tomorrow. We are introducing new capabilities in 5G, Cloud, Analytics, Digital Commerce, Software Engineering, Cyber Security to enhance our core competencies and deliver innovative and differentiated Mobile and Fixed services (Broadband, TV and Telephony) for our customers. We are committed to celebrating inclusion and diversity and is a strong believer to upskill and nurture all individuals. Come join us today as we build Singtel’s Networks of tomorrow, and Empower Every Generation to live, work and play in new ways!
Make an Impact by:
- Perform 24×7 shift duty monitoring the health of the Singtel consumer services (mobile, broadband, voice, data and T.V.) and the submarine cable systems.
- Coordinate for planned activities (change requests and maintenances) and oversee that they are carried out in accordance to Change Management Process.
- Prepare per-cycle shift report encompassing change activities summary and incident summary.
- Involve in ad-hoc projects on innovation and automation to improve on the efficiency of the NOC operations.
Skills for Success:
- Diploma in Telecommunication/Computer Science Engineering or Electrical/Electronics & Communications Engineering, Electronics, Info-Comm Technology
- 2 years relevant experience working in telecommunications or multimedia engineering would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Virtualization using VMware, NFVi, SDI, Cloud Technologies and ITIL v4 methodology will be advantageous.
- Experience/knowledge in process automation
Rewards that Go Beyond
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Full suite of health and wellness benefits
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Internal mobility opportunities
Your Career Growth Starts Here. Apply Now!
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.