Associate Director, Bid Management
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
- Lead and manage end-to-end bidding pursuit process. Be the overall-in-charge of RFP document development, preparation and to ensure high quality proposals are submitted on time.
- To perform effective engagement with bid stakeholders, customers, overseas offices and partners for bid submission.
- Work closely with Sales to understand customers’ requirements and business environment in order to formulate bid win strategies and value proposition for proposals.
- Manage and negotiate with partners and vendors’ on commitments and commercial terms.
- Ensure bid proposals adhere to finance and legal guidelines; Manage risk log and mitigation plan.
- Work with Pricing Manager to ensure proposed pricing is in line with overall bid strategy, establish pricing structure that meets business/corporate target margins and have gained internal approvals for customer submission.
- Perform bid presentation and contract negotiation with customers.
- Response to customer contract and commercial matters.
- A good degree in Marketing, Business studies, Engineering or Economics.
Previous bid management experience
Previous exposure in IT Rleated or Telecommunication Industry
Minimum 5 – 7 years working experiences in the industry
*We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.