Associate Data Scientist
- Conceptualize data use cases with business users and conduct tech assessment and define measurements of success for data use case.
- Develop machine learning models for predictive modelling, NLP models, text analytics and operational analytics.
- Manipulate large data sets and use them to identify trends and reach meaningful conclusions to inform strategic business decisions
- Interpret and analyse data using exploratory mathematics and statistical techniques based on the scientific method
- Perform Machine Learning model testing
- Explain and interpret model results
- Incorporate new data sources and implement creative methodologies to improve model performance.
- Build production systems that take inputs from multiple models and support decision making.
- Build, validate, test, and deploy models and algorithms
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
- A degree in Computer Science, Applied Math, Statistics, or Industrial Engineering. A relevant Master’s degree (or higher) is highly regarded.
- 5+ years of work experience involving quantitative data analysis and complex problem solving.
- Experience with model monitoring techniques, and implications for retraining decisions
- Familiar with MLOps ecosystem tools & process
- Clear communicator, happy with distilling and effectively simplifying complex MLOps topics to audiences of a broad technical knowledge range
- Complete command of SQL, Python, Spark and Hadoop frameworks along with some experience with Tableau. Proficiency with similar BI and visualization tools is also transferable.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.