Associate, Business Planning
Date: 30 Oct 2023
At Singtel, our mission is to Empower Every Generation. We are dedicated to fostering an equitable and forward-thinking work environment where our employees experience a strong sense of Belonging, to make meaningful Impact and Grow both personally and professionally. By joining Singtel, you will be part of a caring, inclusive and diverse workforce that creates positive impact and a sustainable future for all.
Be a part of something BIG!
We are seeking an Associate, Business Planning to join our Group Enterprise, Business Finance team. Working closely with the various stakeholders (Sales and Marketing) to bring product to launch/ provide analysis and provide insights to business.
You will help to prepare and track performance against forecast /budget and business strategies. Analyzing and interpreting financial and key performance indicators (non-financial) as well as maintain, create, and monitor financial dashboards.
Make an Impact by:
Strategy and Business Planning:
- Develop of models used for business planning, budgeting, and forecasting for regular business monitoring, with relevant sensitivity analysis.
- Support in data extraction and study on our customer base, based on products, usage, trending etc.
- Drive productive business targeting and administer seamless business operations for BS through intelligence and insights from management reports, analysis and data mining i.e. tracking of drivers etc
- Manage key projects for BS where required and assist in running of regular sales cadence and mobile task force
- Produce clear, organized and accurate reports for within agreed stipulated timelines
- Lead preparation monthly business analysis and forecast, monitor BSs performance, analyze and interpret financial and KPI.
- Lead preparation of drivers target for all the touch points
- Supports Sales and Marketing operational matters
- Work with various sales touchpoint owners to ensure that data points are accurately updated on a weekly basis
- Ensure policies and work procedures if any are updated and communicated internally within the Business Unit on a timely basis and ensure compliance.
- Any other identified projects.
Skills for Success:
- University degree in Accountancy, Economics, Business or Finance
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in management reporting, data manipulation, dealing with large set of data and transform into insights in a relevant industry.
- Good presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Power Point and Excel
- Knowledge and experience in reading P&L statements/ financial skills
- Numerate, and strong ability to understand/read/transform budget and expenditure information into meaningful reports
- Good business sense and business-oriented
- Effective interpersonal and project management skills
- Sharp analytical mind with a strong drive to excel
Rewards that Go Beyond:
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Full suite of health and wellness benefits
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Internal mobility opportunities
Your Career Growth Starts Here. Apply Now!
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.