: Institutional Banking
: 01/Sep/2022, 10:57:29 AM
: 02/Oct/2022, 2:59:00 AM
As part of the Investors Program which spans 30+ countries, multiple functions and impacts >3000 people, the Business Analyst (BA) will support the PO and CPO in delivery of the overall proposed solution.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with Project Delivery and Stakeholder Management. Candidate should also be well versed with overall Project Administration, Toolsets, and awareness on overall project delivery life cycle. Candidate should exhibit analytical skills, ingenuity, critical thinking, and sound judgment when it comes to Project lifecycle. Should be self-motivated and demonstrate in their past roles a structured approach to problem solving, organizing, and communicating to stakeholders.
The candidate is accountable for success of critical cross hive programs via good governance & effective delivery. This includes working under tight deadlines, across multiple geographic locations, with demanding stakeholders and constant financial scrutiny.
The BA will help work across project working streams to support the delivery of the overall IMO Program:
- Manage change by directly contributing to the business architecture, target operating model, and solution proposal as part of the Investors project. This role will need to work with project stream leads and SME’s as appropriate to ensure the right solution is being proposed, and that the business and technology teams are clear on the proposed business change scope.
- Work closely the Technology Lead/IT Project Manager, the Delivery Team and other stakeholders as relevant
- Help identify key project risks and issues, as well as working with the appropriate stakeholders and forum and driving for closure and resolution
- Assists in the running of the project working group, which comprises both Business and Technology aspects
- Assisting project team with business impact assessment (BIA)/ Ops Risk Assessment (ORA), wherever required
- Helping transition the Project’s products and processes into BAU
- Help assist with the Program’s operational readiness, which includes training, transition the Project’s products and processes into BAU, as well as other parts of the projects operational readiness requirement.
As part of the Investors Program which spans 30+ countries, multiple functions and impacts >3000 people, the BA will support the PO and CPO in delivery of the overall proposed solution.
Driving increased investors client experience through improved onboarding alignment, faster onboarding, and reduced turn-around time.
Funds onboarding, Data Remediation & NewGen process automation
Organisation Risk Assessment
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles
: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- FM Client Management Team
- Investors & Insurance (I&I) product Stakeholders
- Global Account Managers (GAM), Client Managers, Relationship Managers
- GB COO
- GBS Heads
- CLDM stakeholders
- T&I counterparts
- Various teams within the Client Lifecycle Management (e.g. Frontline, Middle Office, Operations, Technology, Compliance, FCC)
- External product vendors (e.g. Saphyre, Markit)
- 5+ years of Business Analysis or Process Improvement experience in Financial Markets, particularly within FM Product Onboarding
- Experience contributing to business architecture, target operating model, and/or solution proposals
- Good knowledge of tooling such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Jira
- Business Analysis or product owner certification desirable
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Excellent Business Analysis skills
- Training/qualifications and Certifications in some of the functional and/or technical domains will be an added advantage
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you’ll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies – everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
Recruitment assessments – some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you’ve applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers
About Standard Chartered
We offer banking services that help people and companies to succeed, creating wealth and growth across our markets. Our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise – Here for good.
With more than 86,000 employees and a presence in 60 markets, our network serves customers in close to 150 markets worldwide. We're listed on the London and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges as well as the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India.