Date: 6 Jan 2024
NCS is the leading technology services firm that operates across the Asia Pacific region in over 20 countries, providing consulting, digital services, technology solutions, and more.
We believe in harnessing the power of technology to achieve extraordinary things, creating lasting value and impact for our communities, partners, and people. Our diverse workforce of 12,000 has delivered large-scale, mission-critical, and multi-platform projects for governments and enterprises in Singapore and the APAC region.
We’re searching for a Analyst/Consultant, Cloud DevOps to be part of our diverse team of talent here at NCS!
If you believe in going above and beyond, want to exemplify the best, and wish to bring people and technology together like never before, then we would love to have a conversation with you!
What we seek to accomplish together:
- Setup, testing, implementation and maintenance of technologies on multiple cloud environments (AWS, Azure)
- Setup, testing and integration of CI/CD tools
- Architecting and development of solutions to meet project requirements
- Working in an agile, cross-functional team, actively engaging to support the success of the team
- Solving complex technical problems individually and as a team
- Review and improve work processes based on best practices in industry, specific to service support operations for client IT Cloud infrastructure
- Documentation of new processes
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices
- Demonstrate hands-on knowledge of DevSecOps to Infrastructure as Code (IaC) development and deployment in project deliveries
- Operate, manage and support the IT infrastructure and services implemented to meet prescribed service levels by the client
- Ensure that project implementation and operations are aligned to client technology standards and policies
A Little About You
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of relevant IT experience
- Knowledge of virtualization – virtual machines, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in coding or scripting languages such as bash, powershell, perl, python, etc.
- Experience in setup and configuration of OS and services via scripting will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of cloud concepts, services, technologies and architecting
- Experience in utilisation, management and integration of software development and collaboration tools such as Git, Maven, Gradle and Bamboo
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Able to communicate (written and spoken) with clarity and effectively to customer and be able to position to stakeholders as a trusted team member
- Possess an approachable attitude towards team members
- Adaptable towards changes
- Be a good cordial team player with an ability to work in a cross-functional setting besides being an individual contributor
- Only Singaporeans need apply
Good to have:
- Possess current hands-on working experience with technologies involving CI/CD development (scripting such as Python, Ansible), Infrastructure automation using IaC such as Terraform, CloudFormation, cloud services on AWS & Azure to drive DevSecOps.
- Experience in setting up, utilisation and optimisation of CI/CD pipelines, scripting and automated testing
- Experience in orchestration tools such as Ansible and Terraform to manage the cloud environment
- Experience in building cloud native applications eg. using Python, Node.js
- In-depth knowledge of networking on the cloud
- Technical qualifications related to Cloud (AWS/Azure)
- General knowledge of IT Security aspects
As Asia’s leading technology services firm, NCS as part of the Singtel Group, aims to create sustainable value for all our stakeholders. We aspire to create the extraordinary, to impact millions of people every day, and to create a positive impact on our environment. Our sustainability strategy sets out the key Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) areas that aim to create the NCS impact for our clients, our people and our future.
We Grow our People, Value our Clients, and Create our Future.
We want to change the way we live and work for the better, to create new and sustainable business growth, and to foster an inclusive future for all.
You can find out more about our Group’s sustainability focus to guide how you can contribute to our objectives at Sustainability Reports.
About NCS Group
We believe in building a talent-led delivery model to enable our best people to lead, and to support them with the right structure, processes, and tools to ensure that our clients are delivered top quality services. Great work is never done alone, which is why we also believe in fostering a collaborative work environment where people with different expertise and talent can come together.
We’re here to make the extraordinary happen.
Find out more at ncs.co and our LinkedIn career site.
We handle all profiles with the highest level of confidentiality.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.