Date: 9 Nov 2023
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what its like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, lets create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
Be a Part of Something BIG!
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Admin Executive to join our Technology Strategy & Transformation Team. As an Administrative Executive, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the efficient and effective operation of our department. Your role will encompass a wide range of administrative responsibilities, allowing our team to focus on delivering transformative technology solutions. We are looking for a candidate who is detail-oriented, proactive, and capable of thriving in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Make an Impact by
- Meeting arrangements: Support VP, TSTs calendar on scheduling of meetings and processing of claims; Booking of meeting rooms, send out calendar invites to participants, alert participants prior to meeting to ensure attendance as well as manage venue and refreshment bookings.
- Staff Reimbursement Claims: Support the submission of staff reimbursement claims for VP, TST. Ensure all receipts are properly accounted for, filed for easy reference and submitted to correct approving authority within 5 working days. Verify that all submissions are cleared.
- Travel Reimbursement & Travel Arrangement: Calculate estimated travel expenses and coordinate travel approval paperwork. Arrange for flight, hotels & ensure all details/travel documents are properly disseminated to travelers 2 days before departure.
- Assets Management: Manage Division inventorized & fixed assets by ensuring proper documentation of new / transferred & condemned assets. Ensure the smooth completion of Singtel Finance Fixed Assets Sighting Exercise with stipulated timeframe.
- Procurement processing: Raise PR, PO & SO for procurement of goods & services through eWorkflow System. Perform GRS & SE for goods receipt and services rendered through Impact System.
- Processing of invoices: Raise service orders or payment memos to external vendors for various expenses and other services that the departments utilizes, to support TST department in raising of SO/SE for similar services.
- Budget: Input, track and manage Division Capex & Opex budget within budgeted amount. Perform monthly budget accruals for submission to finance with timeframe given and work with assigned manager to accrue or adjust the forecasts.
- In-house Telecommunication: Retrieve Division in-house telecommunication bills from E-Bill System on a monthly basis. Check & ensure mobile usage for staff using corporate line are within cap limit set.
- Leave: Manage the TST department leave records via the HR System (eg. Flexi Leave Birthday, Mandatory Block leave, Maternity, No Pay, etc).
- Security: Assist in the processing of staff pass, visitor pass & temp pass for contractors through Property Management Division when needed.
- Stationaries Management: Work with other Administrative support staff to ensure sufficient stocks and to arrange for ordering when stock runs low.
- New Hire & Exit Management: Co-ordinate the printing of name cards, system access, staff pass, handsets, laptop, ensure that all resignees leave records are accounted for and input into system.
- Mail Management: Maintain all courier records in clear filing for tracking purposes & ensure items/mail are delivered within the required lead-time.
- Floor monitor: Assist in monitoring and dissemination of information pertaining to fire drill notifications, carpet cleaning notifications and general housekeeping matters.
- Event support: Administrative support of events such as e.g. Regional CTO forum, industry alliance meetings covering venue sourcing, refreshment preparation, reception and logistics.
Skills for Success
- GCE O levels or equivalent
- At least 5 years of general administrative and/or executive assistance experience
- Intermediate level usage of Microsoft office suite of products including Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Able to converse and write fluently in English
- Good people skills
Your Career Growth Starts Here. Apply Now!
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.