Account Manager, Ent and Gov
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
- To generate, maintain and further create sales in a given set of large enterprise named customers to growing sales revenue, drive business expansion, foster and build good CXO level customer relationship to ensure customer retention.
- To understand and identify customer’s IT&T needs through in-depth account planning and profiling to win bids and strike innovative deals.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of technology trend and differentiate the unique value delivered through Singtel’s offerings.
- To understand and appreciate global market trends, competitors’ movement and industry information so as to serve customers better.
- To achieve high customer satisfaction with decision makers.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key customers in organization and prepare various vertical market strategies to enhance growth, as well as to ensure achievement of all project goals.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently and strategically.
- Prepare forecasts and estimates for various selling procedures, design effective comprehensive sales plans.
- Develop sales strategies in coordination with product and sales teams.
- Develop and execute against named account plans, meet and exceed your financial targets.
- Develop value propositions and to negotiate successfully to close a sale.
- Diploma or degree with 5 or more years in sales experience. Proven track record to achieving or exceeding sales targets.
- ICT / telco knowledge preferred.
- Self driven, results-orientated, aggressive and energetic.
- Demonstrated initiative, resourceful and creativity.
- Possess strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills and the ability to professionally interact with customers.
- Business acumen to comprehend customer strategy and industry business drivers.
- Able to project strong, positive image of self and Company.
- Able to build good customer relationships at all levels.
- Able to do strategic planning, highly motivated to develop new opportunities and grow business in multiple technology dimensions.
- Independent, self-starter and strong strive, with the ability to learn and position technology/solution plays in view of driving appropriate conversations with customers and clear business agenda in sight.
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has 140 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in the country’s development as a major communications hub. Optus, our subsidiary in Australia, is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are also strategically invested in leading companies in Asia and Africa, including Bharti Airtel (India, South Asia and Africa), Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines) and Advanced Info Service (Thailand). We work closely with our associates, leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and shape the communications industry.
Together, the Group serves over 700 million mobile customers around world. Singtel is one of the largest listed Singapore companies on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation.
The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the USA, and employs more than 23,000 staff worldwide.